Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can I pass a parameter to a survey through a query string?

Re: Can I pass a parameter to a survey through a query string? 2 years 8 months ago #74855

• eadamuk
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you!

I guess its an issue with my PC again. For some reason on this computer, and occasionally my work one I cannot see the survey's, or edit the templates.

I've contacted my ISP about the PHP security level, and they assure me that's not the issue, but that's the only thing I can think of as to my certain functionality is working on one PC and not another. Some sort of PHP security/firewall issue thats upset when I try and do certain admin commands and locks me out.

Has anyone come across similar issues? Should I be asking certain questions from my ISP?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can I pass a parameter to a survey through a query string? 2 years 8 months ago #74918

• Mazi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
eadamuk wrote:
I've contacted my ISP about the PHP security level, and they assure me that's not the issue, but that's the only thing I can think of as to my certain functionality is working on one PC and not another. Some sort of PHP security/firewall issue thats upset when I try and do certain admin commands and locks me out.

Has anyone come across similar issues? Should I be asking certain questions from my ISP?
Please upload a phpinfo file so we can take a look at your server configuration. Just put the following code into a file named phpinfo.php and upload it to your webserver:
< ?php phpinfo(); ? >
(Delete the spaces next to </> when copying the code.)
After uploading please post the link to the file.

Please create a new topic for different problems in the future!

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Donation Image