Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I need an "accept my conditions" function!

I need an "accept my conditions" function! 2 years 7 months ago #73045

• seqis
  • Fresh Lemon
I would like to integrate an "accept my condition" page or checkbox before someone can start my survey.

Something like a checkbox on the welcomepage. If it's true the user is abble to begin with the survey. Or a page after the welcomepage which stops the user and only if he accept my conditions, ha can go on.

I tried some javasrcipt on the .psptl files, but this dont work correctly. Is there a way to get this work, or does this function already exists and i missed it!

Thx 4 help :)

Max
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I need an "accept my conditions" function! 2 years 7 months ago #73060

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 294
The simple solution is:
- Skip the welcome text (there is a setting for this at the survey settings of the latest Limesurvey version).
- Put the Welcome text into a multiple short question which is shown on a single page at the beginning of the survey.
- As only answer option use something like "I agree to the terms above".
- At a following question add a condition like "Ohnly show question Y of at question X 'I agree to the terms above' was checked".
- Copy this condition to ALL following questions.
- Add a last question of type text display (if necessary) with a message like "Sorry, you can only participate if you agree to our terms". Set a condition to only show thsi question if the check box was NOT ticked at question 1.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Mazi.

Re: I need an "accept my conditions" function! 2 years 7 months ago #73068

• TMSWhite
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 82
In version 1.92, rather than copying the condition to all following questions, you can copy the relevance equation to all following groups.

So, say your question is named accepted[b/], the relevance equation for all subsequent groups should be set to:

accepted == 'Y'
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Donation Image