Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bulk formatting of responses

Bulk formatting of responses 2 years 9 months ago #71243

• mark
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
I want to increase the font {in List (Radio)} for many listed responses all at the same time. I can do them individually - how do I select all and choose a new font size?
Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Bulk formatting of responses 2 years 9 months ago #71244

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

an easy way would be to change the font-size assigned in the .css file of the used design template.

1. Check what design template is used for your survey (Select the survey and see "Template:")
2. Click on the "Template editor" symbol (with the brush)
3. If you are using a standard template provided by LimeSurvey you have to copy it first. After you have finished this 6 steps you have to select the newly created design template for your survey (if not you won't see any changes at all)
4. Select the used (or in step 3 created) design template and click on "template.css" in the list "CSS &JavaScript files:".
5. You can now edit the styles/layout of the design template or let's say how the survey looks like. If you want to edit this file and know what CSS is and what you're doing you should search the file for ".input-radio" and change or add a "font-size: 24px" (24px as example, just use the value you like to have). If you don't know what I'm talking about, just scroll down to the end of the file and add the following lines to it:
.list-radio div.answers
{
font-size: 24px;
}
. 24 can be replaced with the font-size you like to have.
6. Click "Save changes"-button.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Steve.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Donation Image