Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Restrict users to access an external webpage until they had completed survey?

Restrict users to access an external webpage until they had completed survey? 2 years 10 months ago #70964

• aahkjcfp
  • Fresh Lemon
How can I restrict users to access an external webpage until they had completed the survey? Is there any token or information can be passed out after users completed the survey (or saved inside the database which can be read by another system) where I can use those information to give access to some external webpage/online documents?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Restrict users to access an external webpage until they had completed survey? 2 years 10 months ago #70968

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

there is a "status" cookie for the survey that has the value "COMPLETE" if the participant successfully answered the survey. I mentioned this at www.limesurvey.org/de/forum/can-i-do-thi...ionredirecting#70571 , perhaps this will help you.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team

Re: Restrict users to access an external webpage until they had completed survey? 2 years 10 months ago #70970

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 844
Hello,

You can use too {SAVEDID} and {TOKEN} in an endurl, then link to your own php file, make request on this SAVEDID and/or TOKEN to test if survey is achieve.

Denis
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
Donation Image