Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show the next question only if the user requires it, or completes the previous

Show the next question only if the user requires it, or completes the previous 2 years 9 months ago #70844

• eadamuk
  • Fresh Lemon
I'd like the user to submit information about their brothers/sisters but I dont know how many they have. How best can I balance the need for the input boxes to multiply?

For example is it possible to have a box that says "sibling 1" and only when they fill that in, does a box saying "sibling 2" appear- and so on up to a maximum of maybe four.

Or is it possible to have a little "plus" icon so when they hit it they get another box to add another sibling?

Thanks,
Adam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Show the next question only if the user requires it, or completes the previous 2 years 9 months ago #70865

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 785
For example is it possible to have a box that says "sibling 1" and only when they fill that in, does a box saying "sibling 2" appear- and so on up to a maximum of maybe four.
See conditions in the documentation.
Or is it possible to have a little "plus" icon so when they hit it they get another box to add another sibling?
See this workaround - docs.limesurvey.org/Workarounds%3A+Manip...exible_Text_question
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Donation Image