Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Allow user to return to assessment results and/or create pdf from results

Allow user to return to assessment results and/or create pdf from results 2 years 7 months ago #70825

• mlyter
  • Fresh Lemon
I have created a survey that can be taken without any registration/token,etc (basically anyone with the link). I have used javascript to give feedback according to group score throughout the survey, but have also turned on assessments to give additional information at the end of the survey. This additional information includes some links that we would like the user of the survey to have access to after the survey is completed.

We can print the assessment results but this does not allow the user easy access to the links. Is there a way to create a link using the ID of the survey in conjunction with the ID assigned to the user that would allow the user access to the assessment results at a later time?

If not, is there a way to allow the user to export the assessment results in a pdf?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Allow user to return to assessment results and/or create pdf from results 2 years 7 months ago #71047

• TMSWhite
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 82
In 1.92RC1, you can create tailored reports, like the feedback and links you are describing. Users could print out any desired page with that report information. Also, that same tailoring works in print_answers at the end - they'll see their raw answers, plus any tailored reports.

The first page of the demo for 1.92RC1 shows a sample of such custom reports.

Re: Allow user to return to assessment results and/or create pdf from results 2 years 7 months ago #71084

• mlyter
  • Fresh Lemon
TMSWhite, thanks for your response.

I ended up passing the SAVEDID and SID in the end url and querying the mySQL database from a separate page.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
Donation Image