Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can a user come back and see his answers?

Can a user come back and see his answers? 3 years 1 month ago #67070

hey there, i'm posting because i couldn't find a similar question with mine:

I have created a survey where users need to enter their email to complete the survey, and if the user completed the survey and tries to start it again with the same email, he gets an error that the email is in use.

what i want to know is this:
after completing a survey with a specific email, can a user come back to the survey site, enter his email again, and get the answers (again) from the survey that he completed?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can a user come back and see his answers? 3 years 1 month ago #67087

ok, that was a bad one from me, since i edited the files and made the system not send emails that contained the tokens. now it's fixed.

but, my initial problem still remains. when a user returns to the survey, there are two possibilities:

- if Allow editing answers after completion is Off, limesurvey tells me that the token i use is invalid or has completed the survey and it doesnt let me see my answers.

- if Allow editing answers after completion if On, then limesurvey lets me see my results, but also lets me edit my answers, which i don't want to be able to.

so, any ideas on how to make the answers non-editable by user, and still give the user the option to see his answers from a survey?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image