Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: limesurvey templates?

limesurvey templates? 2 years 11 months ago #66202

• bwoo5
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 4
Just wondering if there is another forum/website that people have been sharing/exchanging limesurvey templates they have created? It just kind of amazes me that for an opensource software there aren't alot more templates here on limesurvey than there is.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: limesurvey templates? 2 years 11 months ago #66206

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Re: limesurvey templates? 2 years 11 months ago #66210

• bwoo5
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 4
Yep, those are the templates I was refering too that are on this site already. Just surprised that is isn't even 2 full pages of them. I just thought that people would be submitting all kinds of templates and designs they came up with unless most are looking to sell them. Just surprising cause even if you google limesurvey templates there arent even many people that sell them. I do alot of surveys with limesurvey and usually just branch off of the default template but am curious to see what other people have came up with in template design.

Re: limesurvey templates? 2 years 11 months ago #66250

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 788
I just thought that people would be submitting all kinds of templates and designs they came up with...
I think what you're seeing here is that most LS users care more about the data than about the survey presentation. They, unlike Joomla/WordPress/Drupal developers, prefer to spend time on question functionality instead of on look and feel.

Personally, I think presentation is just as important as functionality but I suspect that I am in the minority.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Aw: limesurvey templates? 2 years 5 months ago #77910

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
bwoo5 wrote:
Just wondering if there is another forum/website that people have been sharing/exchanging limesurvey templates they have created?
There are some Limesurvey templates available at the new Limesurvey Template Shop.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Donation Image