Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to display a different message for each token at the beginning of the survey

How to display a different message for each token at the beginning of the survey 3 years 2 months ago #66004

• Peyu
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi everybody,

I'm doing a survey to project manager, the survey is the same for everybody but I want them to have at the beginning of the survey a message saying "This survey is about your participation in project whatever".
My idea was to create an attribute for the token called "project name", and then to display this attribute inside the message at the beginning of the survey, but I don't know how to do it.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to display a different message for each token at the beginning of the survey 3 years 2 months ago #66039

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 307
Peyu wrote:
I'm doing a survey to project manager, the survey is the same for everybody but I want them to have at the beginning of the survey a message saying "This survey is about your participation in project whatever".
My idea was to create an attribute for the token called "project name", and then to display this attribute inside the message at the beginning of the survey, but I don't know how to do it.
Well, that doesn't help much.

In short:
1. Create your survey and set it to be non anonymous.
2. Create a token table
3. Create an additional attribute at the token table
4. Fill the additional column with data for each participant.
5. Edit the welcome text of your survey at the survey settings. Using the integrated editor there is a feature to add placeholders like {ATTRIBUTE_1} to show the according information from the token table for the logged in user.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
Donation Image