Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Make 360 degrees survey

More
11 years 5 months ago #86857 by cheyennemtnman
Replied by cheyennemtnman on topic Make 360 degrees survey

Mazi wrote: Often question texts differ for different user groups, so using the Expression Managers piping feature helps a lot here.

When using tokens,m you can define an additional token attribute called "user_group" and assign each group a certain number or letter, Then you can use the Expression Manager to show certain questions to certain groups only.

When analyzing results late, you can export answer data + token data and filter by user group based on that new token attribute.

Thank you for your response... This is getting clearer to me.
When you say assign a certain number or letter, can I use a word or two words in the attribute field?

In a simple 360 all questions are the same for each group. (Self, Manager, Direct Report, Peer, Customer / Vendor and Other)

So when you say export do you mean with the export feature built in? The answer data, token data are two different tables that are joined? What field are they joined with?

I appreciate the fact you have so many questions to answer and limited time... Once I complete this test of creating a 360 survey I will publish my results here...
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 3 months ago #89733 by kovalto
Replied by kovalto on topic Make 360 degrees survey
Please send me the developer contact. I really need that kind of survey.
Thank you!
More
10 years 5 months ago #100526 by cheyennemtnman
Replied by cheyennemtnman on topic Make 360 degrees survey
I completed a 360 Survey using limesurvey last year and now I have to do a new survey... has anyone made any changes or know of any changes made where I can use groups in a way to create Peer, Manager, Subordinate, External resource as a way to mark relationships with takers of the survey? I had to create multiple surveys for each person to establish the relationships.
More
9 years 10 months ago #108882 by edelmira
Replied by edelmira on topic Make 360 degrees survey
Hi! I'm really interested in this kind of extension (360 degrees survey). Could you forward to me the contact details? It's really urgent for me. Thanks in advance.
More
9 years 3 months ago #115496 by heiristo
Replied by heiristo on topic Make 360 degrees survey
Could you please send me his contact details.

Thank you!

Version 3.22.11
  • Mazi
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
9 years 3 months ago #115498 by Mazi
Replied by Mazi on topic Make 360 degrees survey

heiristo wrote: Could you please send me his contact details.

Thank you!

What are your exact requirements?

What's the work-flow you have in mind?

What are your needs when it comes to data analysis?

I have worked on several 360 degree surveys in the past but the requirements can be very different so more details would help.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support: survey-consulting.com

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose