Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can I show the partcipants graphics results after answering one or more question

Can I show the partcipants graphics results after answering one or more question 2 years 11 months ago #65904

• paz
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

I'd like to have the ability to show each participant the CURRENT graphic results as soon as they finish a question or survey. It seems like only the admin can view graphical results.

I suppose that I could modify the source code to do this... but I was hoping it would be easier than that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks / Vielen Dank!

p.s. Does LimeSurvey support slider widgets (e.g. to enter values)? I am guessing that it would not be difficult to add if these widgets are supported in HTML5.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can I show the partcipants graphics results after answering one or more question 2 years 11 months ago #65920

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 767
I'd like to have the ability to show each participant the CURRENT graphic results as soon as they finish a question or survey.
You can enable public statistics:
Capture_2011-09-21.PNG

Does LimeSurvey support slider widgets (e.g. to enter values)?
See multiple numeric question with a slider layout - docs.limesurvey.org/Question+type+-+Mult...ey#The_slider_layout
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Can I show the partcipants graphics results after answering one or more question 2 years 11 months ago #65990

• paz
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks for your quick response!

I'd really like to be able to present a graph as soon as they answer a question. When I enabled public statistics, it added a link on the "end page" to allow the user to see the statistics.

Is there any way to show the user the stats for a given question as soon as they submit their answer?

Thanks again.

Re: Can I show the partcipants graphics results after answering one or more question 2 years 11 months ago #65998

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 767
Is there any way to show the user the stats for a given question as soon as they submit their answer?
There is no built-in capability to do this. Additionally, the users response is not stored in the database until the page is submitted.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Donation Image