Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Survey Configured as Anonymous

Survey Configured as Anonymous 3 years 1 month ago #65666

• alanm
  • Fresh Lemon
We recently ran a survey that was not supposed to be anonymous, in order to match responses to Major Codes and other demographic data. However, the survey was misconfigured as anonymous and our IR person did not properly test the survey.

They want to know if there is any way at the database level to match responses to the auth token or other identifiables in order to 'save' the survey, as they say the data is useless without matching- any help appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Survey Configured as Anonymous 3 years 1 month ago #65683

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 801
Sadly, as far as I know, there is no way to re-map the responses to tokens.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Survey Configured as Anonymous 3 years 1 month ago #65861

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
alanm wrote:
We recently ran a survey that was not supposed to be anonymous, in order to match responses to Major Codes and other demographic data. However, the survey was misconfigured as anonymous and our IR person did not properly test the survey.

They want to know if there is any way at the database level to match responses to the auth token or other identifiables in order to 'save' the survey, as they say the data is useless without matching- any help appreciated.
I'm sorry but there is no way to connect token data and response data if the survey is set to be anonymous.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
Donation Image