Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Specific URL of callback for "screen out" and "quotas full" ?

Specific URL of callback for "screen out" and "quotas full" ? 3 years 1 month ago #65348

• guillaume
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

Thanks to all persons who contributes to LS ! :-)

There is the possibility to configure 3 differents URL for "quotas full" and "screen out" cases ?

Regards,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Specific URL of callback for "screen out" and "quotas full" ? 3 years 1 month ago #65350

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 360
Hmm, to me it is not clear what your question is. Because it sounds more like a confirmation than a question.

I assume that you want to redirect the participants to different URLs, depending on their case. For each quota (a screen out is basically a zero quota for a specific answer) you can provide a different end url. this should do the trick.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: Specific URL of callback for "screen out" and "quotas full" ? 3 years 1 month ago #65356

• guillaume
  • Fresh Lemon
I discovered LS, this is may be a stupid question, sorry !

So, it's great if I can stop the survey with a different URL than the "complete" URL set in the survey creation.

Thanks
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Donation Image