Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: See which user of our community was which participant in LimeSurvey?

See which user of our community was which participant in LimeSurvey? 3 years 1 month ago #65281

• herrbert
  • Fresh Lemon
We run a community and we'd like to ask our users which new areas of interest and so on we should add and which parts of the ocntent they don't like to see anymore. As we have different usergroups in our community database we'd like add the UserId of the community as the participants name in the survey.
Can I do this and if yes how? Or where in the manual is it described? Because I couldn't find it so far.
Thanks
HerrBert
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: See which user of our community was which participant in LimeSurvey? 3 years 1 month ago #65302

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 810
There are several methods of passing data into a survey:

1) Token User-defined attribute fields" - docs.limesurvey.org/Tokens&structure=Eng...tions+for+LimeSurvey

2) Prefilling survey answers using the survey URL - docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php?page=...tions+for+LimeSurvey

3) And, of course, simply ask the respondends to enter an ID.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
Donation Image