Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adding points to each question and show a message depending on the sum of points

Adding points to each question and show a message depending on the sum of points 3 years 1 month ago #65172

Hi,
here s the challenge:
I want people to answer 10 questions. User can choose values -2, -1, 0, +1, +2. I need to add these values together. At the end a user gets an answer. Users with negative result should get answer#1, for final result zero would be answer#2 and for positive result answer#3.
Please tell me how to do that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Adding points to each question and show a message depending on the sum of points 3 years 1 month ago #65176

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 247
You need to turn on and use the assessment module for evaluation
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Ben_V.

Re: Adding points to each question and show a message depending on the sum of points 3 years 1 month ago #65177

Thanks for the hint! I'll try it tomorrow.

Re: Adding points to each question and show a message depending on the sum of points 3 years 1 month ago #65182

• TMSWhite
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 82
You'll be able to do that in the 1.92 release using Expression Manager
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
Donation Image