Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Add "other" option with comment for all question types

Add "other" option with comment for all question types 3 years 2 months ago #63985

• opentime
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi all,
I would like to add "other" option with comment for all question types, like arrays or Multiple numerical input etc. where is not available.

Any ideas?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Add "other" option with comment for all question types 3 years 2 months ago #63987

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 791
I think you'll need to add a following short-text question and yhen use CSS to make it appear to be the same question.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: opentime

Re: Add "other" option with comment for all question types 3 years 2 months ago #63989

• opentime
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks for fast reply, but I would like to use "one question per page" format, is there a way to keep together two questions in the same page in that case?
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by opentime.

Re: Add "other" option with comment for all question types 3 years 2 months ago #63990

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 331
I don't think it will be possible in the "one question per page" mode. You might have to use the "group by group" mode in this case and create one group for each question plus additional question.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The following user(s) said Thank You: opentime
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Donation Image