Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can I change the font color only for the array questions

Can I change the font color only for the array questions 3 years 1 month ago #63945

• atiut
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 2
I made this fancy theme with custom colors, and it all looks good, except when i have array questions. On array questions background and font happen to have the same color on some of the lines. Can i edit a theme to change the font collor only for arrays??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can I change the font color only for the array questions 3 years 1 month ago #63954

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 788
Yes, for a basic array you can add something like this to the end of template.css:
.array-flexible-row {
    color: #00CC00;
}

For a complete listing of question classes - docs.limesurvey.org/The+template+editor&..._of_question_classes
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by tpartner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: atiut

Re: Can I change the font color only for the array questions 3 years 1 month ago #64024

• atiut
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks tpartner

you pointed me in the good direction, however, what i did was adding "color" to the array1 and array2 classes.

i am copying the code below, maybe it will help someone. I was able to easily identify the classes with the debugger in my browser.
.array1 {
    font-family:verdana;
    font-size:11px;
    color: #FFFFFF; 
    text-align:center;
    background-color: #3C746B;
}

.array2 {
    font-family:verdana;
    font-size:11px;
    color: #FFFFFF; 
    text-align:center;
    background-color: #7BA19D;
}

PS:this only edits the labels of the arrays, which is fine with me. If it breaks something else.... i'll see then.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by atiut.

Re: Can I change the font color only for the array questions 3 years 1 month ago #64025

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 788
Yep, that'll work. Those styles will only affect the rows of the array and won't break anything else.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Donation Image