Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Multiple Exit Links That Depend on the Answers?

Multiple Exit Links That Depend on the Answers? 2 years 8 months ago #63863

• abe74
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi all,

I'm a complete noob in this, so i apologize in advance if my question doesn't make sense.

I want to create a survey the goal of which would be to lead people to various URLs, depending on their answers.

Each person is presented with a set of identical questions, all multiple choice type. What i want to do is that each branch - and there can be a hundred, or more -- would lead the quizzed to a unique exit link. So simply speaking, the exit link must be conditioned on the answers.
I have different webpages, each answering to a particular set of answers the individual entered, and people would eventually land on one of those pages.

For now I'm not very interested in collecting, analyzing, or otherwise parsing the data, or even establishing a relationship with the audience. I only want to use Limesurvey as a kind of "quizzical channel" to those URLs.

So my question is, is that possible? I can see that one exit link option for the entire survey, but I need that option to be dynamic so to speak, determined by the end result.

I will appreciate any help. Perhaps someone can point me to a software that has such an option.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by abe74.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Multiple Exit Links That Depend on the Answers? 2 years 8 months ago #63875

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 716
You can have a look at quota.

For each quota, the end can be different, and you can use different url.

docs.limesurvey.org/quotas
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abe74
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Donation Image