Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Send emails through lime without using tokens?

Send emails through lime without using tokens? 3 years 2 months ago #62599

• bwoo5
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 4
I have 170 stores to send email invitations to. Because of using prefilled in questions, each store has a different link. Multiple people at the store will be taking the survey, so tokens cannot be used.
I would like to be able to email them and put the link to their store in the {attribute_1} field in the token table so that I can quickly send out the 170 emails.
Does lime have a way to do this or to send out emails I have to initialize tokens?

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Send emails through lime without using tokens? 3 years 2 months ago #62620

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 761
You need tokens to send emails to respondents. The token table is where the addresses are stored.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Send emails through lime without using tokens? 3 years 2 months ago #62631

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 800
bwoo5 wrote:
Multiple people at the store will be taking the survey, so tokens cannot be used.
With 1.91+ version, you can have multi answer for token.

Look at the token table.

:)

Re: Send emails through lime without using tokens? 3 years 1 month ago #62821

• bwoo5
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 4
I saw that you can increase the number of uses for a token, but there is a problem with that. We are sending the survey link to the manager at each store, then the manager is forwarding that link to all the participants in his store. If I use a token and send it to the manager and he passes it to 20 people that won't work. What I was hoping for is a way to be able use lime to email all the surveys links out with the first answer prefilled in for question 1 that is the store number.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
Donation Image