Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Survey takers get error when attempting to print out answers to their survey

Survey takers get error when attempting to print out answers to their survey 3 years 2 months ago #62429

• libman
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi all,

New user of Lime Survey. Love it.

Once a survey taker does a survey I have set up the option for the surveyor to print their answers. I have set the option "Participants may print answers?" to yes. When the print option is clicked by the survey taker an error is generated in regard to the file printanswers.php. The error error claims their is a problem with the code on line 210. Well, there is no code at line 210. I'm viewing the php code in dreamweaver. Here are the lines of code in that vicinity:

209 print " limit ". $limit."<br />"; //afficher les 50 derniéres réponses par ex. (pas nécessaire)
211 print " surveyid ".$surveyid."<br />"; //sid
213 print " id ".$id."<br />"; //identifiant de la réponses

Any advice?

Thanks,
Libman
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Survey takers get error when attempting to print out answers to their survey 3 years 2 months ago #62436

• Elle
  • Fresh Lemon
I am getting this exact same error and I still have yet to find a solution. If someone could look into this it would be appreciated!

Re: Survey takers get error when attempting to print out answers to their survey 3 years 2 months ago #62448

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 760
I can't duplicate it with 1.91 on my XAMPP server. What does the error state and what server are you using?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Survey takers get error when attempting to print out answers to their survey 3 years 2 months ago #62451

• libman
  • Fresh Lemon
I'm running Lime Survey at on the servers at Siteground.com

I've attached a pdf zipped. The pdf contains all the info.

I am not a php programmer so I am a bit perplexed. I need to rerun and see the exact error then I'll pass it on.

Libman

Re: Survey takers get error when attempting to print out answers to their survey 3 years 2 months ago #62456

• c_schmitz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 103
There is nothing attached.
Please open a bug report at bugs.limesurvey.org instead.

Thank you.
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!

Re: Survey takers get error when attempting to print out answers to their survey 3 years 2 months ago #62457

• libman
  • Fresh Lemon
Just posted it.

Thanks

Re: Survey takers get error when attempting to print out answers to their survey 3 years 2 months ago #62459

• libman
  • Fresh Lemon
If you are interested here is the error;

Fatal error. Call to a member function intopdf() on a non-object in home/mathtec7/public_html/mathtechsurveys/printanswers.php on line 210
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Donation Image