Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FCKeditor - can I fully edit email templates in non-source view ?

FCKeditor - can I fully edit email templates in non-source view ? 3 years 1 month ago #61691

• guelphpeter
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi everyone, this is a minor issue but one that's causing me grief amongst our users.

We can't seem to fully delete/edit the content of a survey's email templates with the FCKeditor unless one goes right to the source level and edits the HTML.

For example, one can delete various text in the email invitation template, and save the template's content, but the removed items are back in the template the next time one looks at it.

We're running 1.91.

Just wondering if other folks see this, and if you have any suggestions. If possible, we'd like our users not to have to go into the source view.

Thanks in advance,
Peter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: FCKeditor - can I fully edit email templates in non-source view ? 3 years 1 month ago #61732

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 742
Peter, thanks to Carsten's hard work, the next release of 1.91 will use the CKEditor. This may solve your issues.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Donation Image