Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Which Version (1.87 or 1.91)?

Which Version (1.87 or 1.91)? 3 years 4 months ago #60906

• andrewteg
  • Fresh Lemon
I am setting up a Lime Survey and have the latest version (1.91) and am working on the Assessments. On docs.limesurvey.org/Assessments it says I can assess multiple choice questions, but I cannot. I even reinstalled and just imported the sample survey from the download docs and assessment value is not a choice for a Multiple Choice question.

I researched it a bit and found a bug report at bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=4585 that says it was available in 1.87 but was taken out in 1.90+

So I am wondering if I should start over with 1.87 or if there are problems with 1.87 assessing multiple choice and that is why it was taken out of 1.90+.

Thanks,
Andrew
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Which Version (1.87 or 1.91)? 3 years 4 months ago #60949

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 790
I don't there were any problems with assessments for multiple options in 1.87 - I think it was removed when we changed from "Answers" to "Subquestions" for that question type.

Having said that, 1.87 can't be supported. There have been many improvements, new features, and bug fixes since.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andrewteg
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Donation Image