Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Remote Control: Export designed survey and import via LSRC

Remote Control: Export designed survey and import via LSRC 3 years 5 months ago #60665

• DaveH
  • Fresh Lemon
I am new to LimeSurvey. I am running Version 1.90+ Build 9642.

My question has to do with Remote Control. I have designed a survey and want to export the entire survey and save it as a template for use with LSRC so that new surveys can be created via remote access.

Can the LSS file that the export creates be used as the survey template in sCreateSurvey? Or is there another way to export the entire survey (questions and all) into a csv for use with remote access?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Remote Control: Export designed survey and import via LSRC 3 years 5 months ago #60831

• DaveH
  • Fresh Lemon
I had no idea this was such a difficult question. Is there no one using LSRC that can answer this question?

Re: Remote Control: Export designed survey and import via LSRC 3 years 5 months ago #60860

• DaveH
  • Fresh Lemon
OK, so I have spent the last few days reading the forums, documentation, and anything else I could find. The answer, sadly, is that LSRC is only supporting the csv file at this time. This makes no sense as the admin panel no longer generates csv files.

I hate to gripe, as I like this tool, but to make a significant change and not keep the remote functions in sync is a travesty.

Anyway, I just wanted to answer my own question in case others come upon this and wonder what the answer is.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
Donation Image