Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Generate output report for users based on the responses to their questions.

Generate output report for users based on the responses to their questions. 3 years 5 months ago #60509

• MollyOgren
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello~

I apologize if this has been answered in another thread, but I've searched through about 200 and not been able to find it :).

I would like to create a survey with a handful of multiple choice questions that each trigger their own conditional response. Then each of these responses would be added to an output page which would be displayed on the redirect page after someone takes the survey.

So, if I had three questions with three answer choices each, I'd have a total of 9 different response paragraphs. Three of them (depending on the user's three answers to the three questions) would be given as "customized" survey results when the user has completed the survey. I'd like for the results to be displayed right onscreen as part of the redirect page at survey completion, but if that's not possible the results could be sent to the survey-taker's email address instead.

I hope that question is clear enough! Thanks for your help. I'll appreciate your time.

Molly
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Generate output report for users based on the responses to their questions. 3 years 5 months ago #60521

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 803
I think the only way to do it would be to pass the answers to the end page via a cookie and then use javaScript to display the appropriate paragraphs. See this post - www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/design-issue...sment-result-message
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Donation Image