Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sending answers to users

Sending answers to users 3 years 5 months ago #60384

• avadillo
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I'm creating a self-asessment survey. Since the assessment feature doesn't fit my needs (especially when working with multiple option questions), what I am doing is writing an automatic report in the last section, using different conditions depending on the answers.

What I want to do is to send this report to the users by email when they finish, automatically of course. Is this possible? It doesn't matter if it also sends all the answers.

Thanks in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sending answers to users 3 years 5 months ago #60508

• MollyOgren
  • Fresh Lemon
I would really like to know the answer to this question as well. I've got a similar project that I need to complete :).

Thanks!

Re: Sending answers to users 3 years 5 months ago #61074

• maurice
  • Fresh Lemon
I'm trying to do the same - did you see this suggestion?
Mazi wrote:
At survey settings -> notification there is a field "email response to", see docs.limesurvey.org/Creating+a+new+surve..._amp_data_management

Maurice

Re: Sending answers to users 3 years 5 months ago #61093

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 806
avadillo, how about using JavaScript to load your report into a hidden long-text question. This question would then be included in email notifications.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Sending answers to users 3 years 4 months ago #61901

• maurice
  • Fresh Lemon
maurice wrote:
I'm trying to do the same - did you see this suggestion?
Mazi wrote:
At survey settings -> notification there is a field "email response to", see docs.limesurvey.org/Creating+a+new+surve..._amp_data_management

Maurice

Thanks Mazi, I've looked at the link but it doesn't correspond to the notifications settings for the survey in 1.91. I don't think this is a solution for what I want to do. I've attached a screen capture of the report page generated by the survey - the "Print your answers" link works fine but only prints the answers and not the content in the "Feedback on your assessment" window. That's what I want the respondent to either print or have emailed to them. A print screen button looks like an obvious solution - unfortunately the respondents are not IT savvy and so a button that would allow them to print this screen would be a good solution.

Maurice

SurveyAssessmentResultsClip.JPG
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by maurice.

Re: Sending answers to users 3 years 4 months ago #61938

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 806
To add a print button, add the following to assessments.pstpl:
<input type="button" onclick="window.print()" value="Print" />
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Donation Image