Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Use as a journal

Use as a journal 3 years 4 months ago #60253

• jkitlas
  • Fresh Lemon
I'm in a university setting and i have some students who are doing summer internships that need to be tracked.

I've put together a survey with checkboxes and optional 'fill in the box' areas that fit the requirements.

I'd like for this to be used every day over the summer by the students and then, when the summer is over, we have a an SQL database that has all the student results.

I can put together a survey, but I'm wondering how, with a token, I can set up the survey as a daily log for the students.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Use as a journal 3 years 4 months ago #60276

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 786
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Use as a journal 3 years 4 months ago #60308

• jkitlas
  • Fresh Lemon
Thats close, but is a way to do this where answers will be date stamped and recorded for each day the students enter data without having to click the "Iterate survey icon" each day?

This is running over several months with students required to login each working day. Clicking the "Iterate survey icon" each day is a lot to remember over the course of a few months. is there a way to automate that?

Re: Use as a journal 3 years 4 months ago #60335

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 786
...is there a way to automate that?
As far as I know, not with tokens.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
Donation Image