Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Repeat answer list for Multiple Numerical input

Re: Repeat answer list for Multiple Numerical input 3 years 3 weeks ago #65145

I have the same issue where Q1 (multiple short-text) is asking to name up to 5 locations people visit often and Q2 (multiple numerical input) lists the inputs as subquestions and asking how often do they visit each place. If they name 3 out of the 5 places they go in Q1, Q2 will still have 5 subquestions rather than 3 (3 boxes will have the user inputs as labels and 2 would be blank).

I am running version 1.91 and it is a site license where I do not have access to turn off the XSS-Filter. I tried copying/pasting the script in this topic into the question box while it's in advance mode. The instructions in where this script should go wasn't clear for me. Is the XSS-filter going to be an issue? Can I still insert the script to hide subquestions. Is there a better method? I'm also pretty new to programming so I mostly rely on the advance settings and the INSERTANS feature.

Thanks in advance!
~lance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Repeat answer list for Multiple Numerical input 3 years 3 weeks ago #65197

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 789
As far as I can tell, you will not be able to do this without JavaScript.

The XSS filter must be turned off to allow JavaScript. See setting up your survey to use JavaScript.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Donation Image