Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can I have more than one weblink to several questionnaires from the same email?

Can I have more than one weblink to several questionnaires from the same email? 3 years 7 months ago #59780

• sueproof
  • Fresh Lemon
I live in a bilingual country and in my bilingual invitation email I need to invite participants to take part in slightly differently-worded questionnaires, depending on which language(s) their company communicates in and which language is their choice to reply in: a total of 6 questionnaires.

Viz:
the company produces communications in English only (choose to reply to an English-language questionnaire)
they produce communication in English only (choose to reply to a Welsh-language questionnaire)
and so on for companies that communicate in Welsh only, and those that communicate in both English and Welsh.

I've just spent a day setting up a survey on Survey Monkey, to then find that I can only have one weblink from my invitation email. I am frustrated, as I am a micro-business trying to do market research on a practically £0 budget.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can I have more than one weblink to several questionnaires from the same email? 3 years 7 months ago #59788

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 377
I would include all this in the questionnaire.

I would ask them which of the 6 different types they are and then only show the relevant questions for their type (via conditions).

Advantage: you have everything in one survey.
Downside: you have everything in one survey.

;-)

You can probably include the links into the invitation email manually. But I have never tried this.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by holch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sueproof
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
Donation Image