Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Breaking long list of subquestions into multiple pages

Breaking long list of subquestions into multiple pages 3 years 3 months ago #59729

• ncjc
  • Fresh Lemon
I have 70-ish questions I have broken into sets of subquestions (approx. 10 each set). When someone takes the survey, the sets of subquestions all appear on one long browser window, separated by line breaks of survey instructions between each set. Is there any way to set it so that the individual sets of subquestions sit on separate browser pages?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Breaking long list of subquestions into multiple pages 3 years 3 months ago #59730

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 288
You can chose the question by question or group by group option in the general settings of your survey.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncjc

Re: Breaking long list of subquestions into multiple pages 3 years 3 months ago #59731

• ncjc
  • Fresh Lemon
Where do I find the general settings to set this option? (I'm a new user)

Re: Breaking long list of subquestions into multiple pages 3 years 3 months ago #59732

• ncjc
  • Fresh Lemon
Nevermind...finally found it. Thanks!

Re: Breaking long list of subquestions into multiple pages 3 years 3 months ago #59746

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 288
Perfect, I was about to note the steps down...
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Donation Image