Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can LimeSurvey be used to send newsletters?

Can LimeSurvey be used to send newsletters? 3 years 1 week ago #59377

• joem88
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi everyone,

I just discovered LimeSurvey while searching for a tool to publish online surveys. I think this would be great application for this task in my company.

However, I was wondering if it is possible to also use it as a mass emailing application (to send newsletters). The online survey application we currently use allows us to send emails that are not linked to a specific poll, which allows us to use it for surveys and sending newsletters.

Would it be possible to use the mass emailing capabilities of LimeSurvey the way described above? (ie being able to create and send newsletters (not related to a survey) to a list of users)

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can LimeSurvey be used to send newsletters? 3 years 1 week ago #59380

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 683
No, LimeSurvey is not an email campaign tool.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Can LimeSurvey be used to send newsletters? 3 years 6 days ago #59418

• joem88
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks for answering. I'll look for other tools to send our newsletters but after trying LimeSurvey online I think it could be used for our surveys. I'll post again if I have more questions.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
Donation Image