Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Use numerical answer as condition for subsequent questions.

Use numerical answer as condition for subsequent questions. 3 years 5 months ago #59077

I am trying to design a survey for a local voluntary group. It would have one survey per household but would need responses for each member of the household on the same input form. The main survey would be paper based but they would like an option for online completion. I found this solution here but as my survey will contain possibly a hundred questions and I need to allow up to (say) six members for each family I would have an enormous number of questions to edit by hand to get it to work.

Is there a way of using the response to a question, (a radio list with numerical values from 1 to 10) as a variable to use in a condition?

What I want to do is
Only show question age "How old are you?" IF
How many people are there in your household? (qid120) 	Greater than 	(value of QID120)-1

I have searched the docs and the forum but can't find what I'm looking for.

LS looks like a great piece of software and beats the pants off the proprietary software that the group is looking at.
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by richardwest.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Use numerical answer as condition for subsequent questions. 3 years 5 months ago #59114

Forgot to mention, I'm using Version 1.90+ Build 9642.

Aw: Use numerical answer as condition for subsequent questions. 3 years 4 months ago #59564

• jonsen
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 6
I extended this topic in your refered post.

Greets
jonsen
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Donation Image