Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How can I create a required customer login to view survey ?

How can I create a required customer login to view survey ? 3 years 6 months ago #59064

• Adriana
  • Fresh Lemon
I want to send customers an email with a custom username and password that they can use to access a custom survey (created with LS) with questions tailored to them.

Can this be done? If this can be done, how do I create/add this login/password function on my survey?

Thanks for any direction, help or suggestions,

Adriana
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How can I create a required customer login to view survey ? 3 years 6 months ago #59111

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 805
You can create users and then give them survey-specific rights:

Untitled-1_2011-04-01.jpg
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: How can I create a required customer login to view survey ? 3 years 6 months ago #59117

• Adriana
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you tpartner for your reply and help. I have a question. If I create for a customer a username and assign them a password in the way you have suggested, would that give that customer access to the back end of LS (the actual program)? Because what I wish to create is a username and password for a customer that they must use to SEE/USE the finished survey. (I don't want them actually in the LS program.) This is my first LS project.

Thanks again for helping me.

Adriana

Re: How can I create a required customer login to view survey ? 3 years 6 months ago #59118

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 805
Yes, they will have access to the back end but, depending on the permissions, only the aspects that pertain to the survey(s) you assign them to.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image