Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Alternative (Conditional) End Message?

Alternative (Conditional) End Message? 3 years 7 months ago #59058

• blocka
  • Fresh Lemon
For my survey, I want Question 1 in Group 1 to be a "qualifying question". If the respondent answers yes, the survey proceeds. If the respondent answers no, the survey ends right there.

To accomplish this, I've set a condition on every question after #1 to occur only if the answer to question #1 is yes. The only problem now is the survey end message. I've set one end message, which thanks respondents for participating and which will direct them to another survey where they will be able to enter into a draw.

But I don't want this same end message to appear for any respondents that answer "no" to question #1 (and who thus do not complete the other questions in the survey).

Is there a way to create a second / alternative end message, which only appears for those who answer "no" to question #1?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Alternative (Conditional) End Message? 3 years 7 months ago #59074

• tammo
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 3
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you gave your answer in the question, I think. Just create a boilerplate question with the condition of showing up only if the answer to #1 was "no". Or am I missing the point? Another boilerplate question can show up after #1 was answered with Yes.

Leave the standard end message out...

Tammo ter Hark
Tools for Research
Haarlem/Amsterdam, The Netherlands

www.toolsforresearch.com

Re: Alternative (Conditional) End Message? 3 years 7 months ago #59113

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 827
Have a look at quotas - docs.limesurvey.org/quotas&structure=Eng...tions+for+LimeSurvey
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Donation Image