Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Additional Use for Submit Button

Additional Use for Submit Button 3 years 6 months ago #58728

• Mike1985
  • Senior Lime
My Customer uses another database that needs to know when someone has submitted a form. I tried convincing her to 'pull' the information from her end but she wasn't having any of that!

How would I go about doing this? Line;

$surveymover .= "\t<input class='submit' type='submit' accesskey='l' onclick=\"javascript:document.limesurvey.move.value = 'movesubmit';\" value=' "

in index.php seems to be the "submit" button. Is it possible to edit that so that I can get it to do it's original job plus run a little php script.

Sorry for being a bit... vague. I can't really think straight at the moment.

Mike
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Additional Use for Submit Button 3 years 6 months ago #58733

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 331
You could use the end url feature for this, I guess. You can pass on the id of the responder via the end url to a external php script.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: Additional Use for Submit Button 3 years 6 months ago #58740

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 791
If you don't want to redirect at the end or have another use for the end URL, you can fire a PHP script with a little JavaScript in the end page - www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...on-of-a-survey#55975
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by tpartner.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Donation Image