Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tracking successful surveys

Tracking successful surveys 3 years 4 months ago #57765

• EcoJ
  • Fresh Lemon
Google provides a tracking service that optimizes Adwords by recognizing a success when reaching a "success/Thank you" web page. In order to use this function with a LimeSurvey I need to have a page display after a survey which will complete the tracking from adwords to success.

My question is basically how can I integrate LimeSurvey to do this.

Ideally I would want to skip my end LimeSurvey message and just to to the End URL (where I have the tracking code already integrated). However, I don't seem to be able to skip the end message. When I omit the message LimeSurvey seems to add it's own message.

I don't want to have to rely on a user clicking onto my final link because once they're finished with the survey they're just as likely to browse away as they are to click onto something new.

Ideally this could be a configuration issue or adding some HTML into the LimeSurvey editor. I would prefer to not have to modify the LimeSurvey php code.

Any help would be appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tracking successful surveys 3 years 4 months ago #57767

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 740
There is a survey setting to automatically load the end URL:

Untitled-1_2011-03-03.png
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Tracking successful surveys 3 years 4 months ago #57770

• EcoJ
  • Fresh Lemon
Wow! I missed it big time. You're 100% correct. This is exactly what I wanted. :lol:

Thank you so much. It works perfectly now. By the way, if you're interested I'm using the survey to provide commercial on-line energy building assessments. I use it to drive a Word automated document. You may see it at www.aesavings.com/Saving-Energy-Report
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Donation Image