Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Separate data after the fact

Separate data after the fact 3 years 1 month ago #57761

• Revorg
  • Fresh Lemon
Is it possible to separate data out after a survey has completed it's run. I understated that it would have been better to deal with this in the initial design but that time is long past.

To make things clearer, say I collected data such as gender, education level and attitudes towards the use of a variety of different game types in a learning environment without forking the questions. Is there any way to compare the predisposition of female and male teachers to use a particular type of game. Or to discern any predilection for BAs, MAs or PhDs to roll out games in the classroom? Would this be possible with a stats package? Any recommendations?
Brian Grover
Speekeezy Publication Workshop
www.speekeezy.ca
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Separate data after the fact 3 years 1 month ago #57766

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 683
LimeSurvey has some filtering capabilities in statistics but I would use an analysis tool like SPSS for advanced data splitting or crosstabs.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Separate data after the fact 3 years 1 month ago #57772

• Revorg
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanx, tpartner. The on-board filtering capabilities are quite powerful. I wasn't using things right. Thanks for setting me straight.
Brian Grover
Speekeezy Publication Workshop
www.speekeezy.ca
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
Donation Image