Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Home page

Home page 3 years 5 months ago #57593

• pkeeney
  • Fresh Lemon
Can anyone help me with the code to put the token text area on the home page of Lime Survey.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Home page 3 years 5 months ago #57597

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 760
Could you explain a little more? Do you want all visitors to your LimeSurvey installation to be directed to a specific survey?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pkeeney

Re: Home page 3 years 5 months ago #57613

• pkeeney
  • Fresh Lemon
Yes, I would like to direct all customers/potential customers to the survey based on the token i hand them on a card.

I would also like to assign each employee there own tokens to help me keep track of things.

I'm a Mobil company in need of feed back from customers. It would be nice to have them go to a www.mysite.com and enter in their token to take the survey.

Thanks for the reply

I'm not the owner so i have no budget just trying to prove a point to my boss
he could save on advertising cost with a little feed back and we will be able to do more of a direct market thing.

Thanks again

Re: Home page 3 years 5 months ago #57615

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 760
Well, I don't think the redirect to the survey has anything to do with LimeSurvey. You should just be able to place a PHP or JavaScript redirect in the appropriate page on your website.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pkeeney
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
Donation Image