Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Several people editing and status of question groups

Several people editing and status of question groups 3 years 6 months ago #55913

• granen
  • Junior Lime
Hi,

I am doing a sruvey where different companies should answer questions regarding different topics. I need it to be possible for several persons in the company to answer the questions. This must be possible with token-based response persistence enabled and that they pass around the link, or is there any difficulties that I dont see?

The second part feels a bit trickier. I would like to split the graphics for how big part of the survey that has been answered to question groups. So you can see how big part of the question group that has been answered together with a link to the question group (can you link to a certain part of the survey). An alternative would be information if a question group is completely answered or not. If possible I would like this information in either the desription box or in the footer. So you can see all the time which groups that has been answered. Are there any possibilities to a solution like this or close to?

Erik
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image