Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Warning - You have not answered any questions on this page!

Warning - You have not answered any questions on this page! 3 years 10 months ago #55732

• Mike1985
  • Senior Lime
Is there something available on LimeSurvey that alerts to the participant that he/she has not filled in a question but they can still move on if they want. So something like the mandatory option but the participant can actually move on to the next page??

If this feature does not exist, where would you recommend I create it? A Javascript file somewhere I presume?

Thanks,

Mike
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Warning - You have not answered any questions on this page! 3 years 10 months ago #55735

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 828
There is no such setting.

You can add javaScript to the source of the question text or help, the source of the group description or to template.js. It just needs to be present on the page with your semi-mandatory question.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Warning - You have not answered any questions on this page! 3 years 9 months ago #55867

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 307
Mike1985 wrote:
If this feature does not exist, where would you recommend I create it? A Javascript file somewhere I presume?
Before developing such a feature have a look at docs.limesurvey.org/How+to+contribute+new+features

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Re: Warning - You have not answered any questions on this page! 3 years 8 months ago #57583

• dece1ve
  • Fresh Lemon
Sorry for bringing this back from the sleep.. but has something like this been created yet?

I'm also very interested in this type of feature.

Re: Warning - You have not answered any questions on this page! 3 years 8 months ago #57587

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 869
I'm sure tpartner already show the javascript to do this semi-conditional question.

See at the workaround section of documentation. If not here : search at tis forum :)

Re: Warning - You have not answered any questions on this page! 3 years 8 months ago #57595

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 828
I haven't put together a solution for this yet because it woul depend on what question types were on the page. I think itt would be a little heavy to search for all possible question types and then check to make sure that all had at least one answer. And then arrays would need every column answered...
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Donation Image