Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Passing answer from current survey via "End URL"

Passing answer from current survey via "End URL" 3 years 7 months ago #55521

Would like to pass a value from survey A to survey B via the end url of survey A and store in a hidden question in Survey B. Only issue is getting access to the answer of the appropriate question in survey A to insert it into the end url. Is this possible in any way? I have no problems editing the source php if I can be pointed in the proper direction.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Passing answer from current survey via "End URL" 3 years 7 months ago #55528

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 787
I don't know about the PHP code but you can use JavaScript and a cookie to pass the value of an answer to the end page. Have a look at this post - www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...ge-using-survey-data
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RhythmScout

Re: Passing answer from current survey via "End URL" 3 years 7 months ago #55539

Thanks, worked perfectly.

Re: Passing answer from current survey via "End URL" 3 years 7 months ago #55540

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 787
Cool, glad to help.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Passing answer from current survey via "End URL" 3 years 7 months ago #55569

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
RhythmScout wrote:
Thanks, worked perfectly.
You're welcome!

If our hints have been helpful and you enjoy limesurvey please consider a donation to the team .
We do all this in our free time and you don't have to pay a penny for this software.

Without your help we can't keep this project alive.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Donation Image