Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LSRC/SOAP: importing questions/question groups, LSS vs CSV?

LSRC/SOAP: importing questions/question groups, LSS vs CSV? 3 years 9 months ago #54836

• bdizzle
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

How can I export a survey as a CSV file? It seems that LSRC (based on the code in lsrc.testclient.php and the sample surveys/groups/questions) only accepts .CSV files, but I can't find a way of exporting an existing survey as a CSV file. All I have is an LSS file.

This would be great because I would have a convenient way of creating surveys based on a CSV template. Am I missing something, and the LSRC code has not been updated since the move to LSS files?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LSRC/SOAP: importing questions/question groups, LSS vs CSV? 3 years 9 months ago #54837

• c_schmitz
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 115
Hello!
bdizzle wrote:

This would be great because I would have a convenient way of creating surveys based on a CSV template. Am I missing something, and the LSRC code has not been updated since the move to LSS files?

Thanks!

Yes, that is exactly the case. The LSRC code is still being worked on and not fully functional right now. It is a known limitation of 1.90. We hope that we can do better with 1.91 on this.
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Donation Image