Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Small Survey Inside of Larger Page

Small Survey Inside of Larger Page 3 years 6 months ago #54663

• jackulous
  • Fresh Lemon
I'm trying to decide if Limesurvey is the right tool, but none of the documentation that I've read answers my needs. I want to put a survey into a small table cell or CSS container on a larger webpage. One or two fields is all I want. I want no redirect page after it is submitted. In fact I want nothing other than to collect the data from this survey in the background. The only requirement is that the visitor can only submit this once a day (detecting the visitor either by IP addreess or having them enter e-mail). Is this the right tool for the job?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Small Survey Inside of Larger Page 3 years 6 months ago #54664

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 285
I doubt that Limesurvey is the right tool for you. Especially if you just want 2 fields. It just doesn't make sense to use a full survey tool for something like that. A little custom form will do.

And the only way I know to include Limesurvey in another website would be frames/iframe.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jackulous

Re: Small Survey Inside of Larger Page 3 years 6 months ago #54665

• jackulous
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you holch. That was the impression I got reading the documentation, but it never hurts to ask.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Donation Image