Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How do i set the number of times and answer choice can be used?

How do i set the number of times and answer choice can be used? 3 years 7 months ago #54621

• rbdesign
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi i would like to create a survey that will be 20 questions long with answer choice on a scale of 1-5. I would like to set the survey that the answer 1 can only be selected 3 times of the 20 questions, and the answer 2 can only be selected 5 times of the 20 questions, etc and if the participants tries to select the answer choice after it has exceeded the allotted amount they will be prompt to change and answer because they have exceeded the amount of times they are allotted to use that answer choice.

Please respond ASAP

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How do i set the number of times and answer choice can be used? 3 years 7 months ago #54622

• holch
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 308
We always respond ASAP. It is impossible to respond sooner than possible... ;-)

What you want to do is not possible, at least not out of the box. However, there might be some solution with Javascript.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Donation Image