Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can I directly jump to different question groups

• Mazi
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #57308 by Mazi
You're welcome.

Please post your solution here afterwards.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support: survey-consulting.com
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago #72264 by jsmello

tpartner wrote: Unfortunately, no, the groups are not "pages". They may be displayed as a page but in reality they are groups of elements in a form. So there is no such thing as http://myLimeSurveys/index.php?group=2 .

The closest you could come to that would be to use JavaScript to advance the form

Code:
document.limesurvey.move.value = '2';
document.limesurvey.submit();
but as far as I know, that will only work if the group has already been visited.

I don't understand the problem with using a question and <a href=' docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php?page=Setting%20conditions '>conditions to display the appropriate group. It doesn't matter if the questions are mandatory (except the group selection question).

Hi Tom,

I'm looking for how I could jump to a question group using something like this code that you posted, but it isn´t working. I´m validating the answers in the end of the survey, so If the user forgot to fill some mandatory question, The survey jumps (goes back) to the correspondent group of question.
Code:
document.limesurvey.move.value = '2';
document.limesurvey.submit();

Do I need enable some option for it code works well?
More
3 years 9 months ago #200083 by eglerapaliute
Replied by eglerapaliute on topic Can I directly jump to different question groups
Hi all,

I am just wondering is that possible to have groups listed instead of the progress bar? Or any other option instead of progress bar? for ex it would look like content and when respondent completes group it appears diff colour?
thanks
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 9 months ago #200089 by tpartner
You can use the question index. If a group has been visited, it's index item will have a class "index-item-seen".

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
More
3 years 9 months ago #200107 by eglerapaliute
Replied by eglerapaliute on topic Can I directly jump to different question groups
Thank you, sorry, but where can I find it?
More
3 years 9 months ago #200109 by eglerapaliute
aaand the version im using is 4.1.14+200331
  • holch
More
3 years 9 months ago #200115 by holch

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
3 years 9 months ago #200122 by eglerapaliute
Right, thanks :) .
To anyone same as me: 1. allow question index/jumping in presentation (full or incremental), 2. in survey preview you will see question index in top right of the screen.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose