Saturday, 10 January 2009 01:45
The LimeSurvey team is happy to announce the hopefully last and latest Release Candidate version before 1.80 goes final. Also this time we added more new features so don't hesitate to download and check this version out!
New features are:
- Support of ORed questions in conditions (adapted from Ron L.J. van den Burg's patch).
- New condition designer interface: no more popup, separated Add/Edit, quick question navigation dropdown. New functions: condition edit, delete all conditions for this question, delete all conditions in a scenario, edit a scenario. New layout and simplification for the Add condition form, new layout for the copy condition form.
- Default initial value for slider question by using the slider_default question attribute.
- New feature 'public statistics' with link appearing at the end of a survey when 'public settings' is switched on, Question. In addition to a setting in the survey settings each question needs to have the attribute "public_stats" activate to show that question statistic publicly
- Added min_answer feature for the following question types: Multiple options, multiple options with comments and ranking question - patch was kindly provided by F.Markham
- Added translations for question attributes
As usually: If you find any bugs please let report these in the bugtracker ! As more information we get as sooner the version 1.80 will be stable!