Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SPSS Export Not Working

SPSS Export Not Working 4 months 7 hours ago #108620

• che
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi everyone,

I've searched, but the only similar topic I found was unanswered. I'm trying to export results for a large survey to SPSS, but it keeps giving the equivalent of a "file not found" error. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on PC and Mac, no luck. It was working okay during early data collection, when the file was smaller, but has stopped working altogether.

Anyone have a similar experience and/or any suggestions? Is there another way to get to an SPSS-formatted file, or is this written on the fly by LimeSurvey?

Thanks,
Che
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SPSS Export Not Working 4 months 6 hours ago #108623

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 318
I assume that the file is too big. It is probably a server configuration problem.

You probably have to increase the file limits for PHP in PHP.ini and probably also the script execution time.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

SPSS Export Not Working 4 months 3 hours ago #108633

• che
  • Fresh Lemon
Great, thanks for the info. I've asked our server admin to take a look at those settings.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
Donation Image