Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to center header of table in Array Text and set right the text of 1st column

How to center header of table in Array Text and set right the text of 1st column 3 months 1 week ago #111738

• oikos
  • Junior Lime
In a copy of a Basic template, in Array Text, how can I center the header of table without the text of the sub-questions left also go to center? Ergo, I want to center header of table, but set right the text of the sub-questions in the first column.

Note: I'm using last version of LimeSurvey (limesurvey205plus-build140811) and copy of Basic template. Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks!
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to center header of table in Array Text and set right the text of 1st column 3 months 1 week ago #111742

• trivender
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 7
Please give me a test link
Trivender Singh
Survey Designer and Programmer
"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."

How to center header of table in Array Text and set right the text of 1st column 3 months 1 week ago #111758

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 830
Add this to the end of template.css:

#limesurvey .array-multi-flexi-text table.question tbody thead th {
	text-align: center;
}
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

How to center header of table in Array Text and set right the text of 1st column 3 months 1 week ago #111776

• oikos
  • Junior Lime
It's so amazing! Tony, thank you very much for all your help!
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
Donation Image