Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unable to remove "This question is mandatory" text

Unable to remove "This question is mandatory" text 7 months 3 days ago #106554

• Rramjet
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi again - More info...

I have added some conditions to three of the questions in the group (visible only if the first equals yes) and the behaviour of the group is just what it should be in test mode (even when it is either the first question that is missed or one of the questions with the conditions or any other question or multiples thereof). In other words, the bug in group 2 position's preview mode that creates the "This question is mandatory" text does not seem to affect how the survey acts or reacts under test conditions (and hopefully won't when we go live).

Thankfully then it does not seem to be a fatal bug, however, that being stated, there was one test I did that proved fatal for the survey (when the initial question was missed) - and that was the first test after I recreated, deleted and repositioned (as in my previous post). The survey got stuck in a "This question is mandatory" loop and no matter what I selected or deselected in that group 2, it would not move on - and I was forced to close the survey altogether . However I cannot repoduce that behaviour and after that little scary moment all seems fine ...
Last Edit: 7 months 3 days ago by Rramjet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Donation Image