Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Include results in confirmation mail

Include results in confirmation mail 2 weeks 4 days ago #112128

• monfero
  • Fresh Lemon
Is possible to include the results (answers), in the confirmation mail that users recieve when finishing surveys?
Last Edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by monfero.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Include results in confirmation mail 2 weeks 4 days ago #112150

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 789
Please refer to the manual - "Send detailed admin notification" - manual.limesurvey.org/Survey_settings#No..._.26_data_management

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Include results in confirmation mail 2 weeks 3 days ago #112182

• monfero
  • Fresh Lemon
I've been testing different possibilities according with the manual but I can't send "detailed admin notification", with answers ({ANSWERTABLE}), to the user than complete the survey.

I've tested with: "my_name@mymail.com;{TOKEN:EMAIL}" in the "Send detailed admin notification email to" field with no success. Only "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." recieves notification.

Include results in confirmation mail 2 weeks 3 days ago #112183

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 789
Does {TOKEN:EMAIL} return the correct email address? (try placing {TOKEN:EMAIL} in a visible equation question)

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Include results in confirmation mail 2 weeks 2 hours ago #112233

• monfero
  • Fresh Lemon
I don't know how but finally Limesurvey sends confirmation emails with responses using {TOKEN:EMAIL}. I suspect there's something about different operations: creating keys, setting confirmation email address, etc...
I continue testig cause I've tested one survey with three participants and only the last two ones recieve the detailed confirmation email.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Donation Image