Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Array (Texts) with only numbers OR Array (Numbers) Totals Statistics?

Array (Texts) with only numbers OR Array (Numbers) Totals Statistics? 2 months 2 weeks ago #110050

• dorw123
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I have a question, about getting statistics and charts with Totals from Array (Texts) with only numbers OR Array (Numbers)
array_texts_numbers.png

I managed to get only statistics about who answered or not.
statistics_who_answered.png

Is it possible to get statistics or charts based on matrix / array fields? If not, is there any other workaround (javascript code with ajax before submit, or extract answers from database)?

EDIT1:
I want to know if is it other possibility to see statistics with totals for both rows and columns.
I don't want to see this list answers:
some_answers.png
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by dorw123.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Array (Texts) with only numbers OR Array (Numbers) Totals Statistics? 2 months 2 weeks ago #110053

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 294
For the array texts question type you should be able to see all text answers (if enabled) at a separate list for each cell.

I am not sure how the array numbers is analyzed.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Array (Texts) with only numbers OR Array (Numbers) Totals Statistics? 2 months 2 weeks ago #110056

• dorw123
  • Fresh Lemon
Mazi wrote:
For the array texts question type you should be able to see all text answers (if enabled) at a separate list for each cell.

I am not sure how the array numbers is analyzed.

See Edit1 with the print-screen. Is that what you suggest?

Array (Texts) with only numbers OR Array (Numbers) Totals Statistics? 2 months 2 weeks ago #110059

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 801
LS core statistics give some information, but it's not a finalized system.

Best is to use another tool if you need better statistics system (or start a new controller for stats).

Denis

Array (Texts) with only numbers OR Array (Numbers) Totals Statistics? 2 months 2 weeks ago #110097

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 767
I want to know if is it other possibility to see statistics with totals for both rows and columns.
You can add a following multiple-numeric question for the row and column totals. Use advanced settings to hide this question and use Expression manager to set default values for the totals. This will give you summaries of the totals.

Capture_2014-06-18.jpg

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Donation Image